The License Verification is a mechanism used by Google PlayStore which manages a connection between your app and the Google Play Store , and performs a license check with the server to see if you have a valid license for your app. It checks if your app was legitimately purchased through the Play Store or not. Now if you wish to remove this License Verification of Android Apps, then you will need to have Lucky Patcher. Once you have download Lucky Patcher apk on your phone, you can follow these steps given below in order to remove License Verification of Android Apps. Want to use premium Android apps for free?
Now it is possible to remove license verification from any apps and games that you want! All you need a small application for Android named Lucky Patcher. But remember you have to root your Android smartphone to remove license verification from apps or games. Before that you can Find List of Apps Supported by Lucky Patcher.
How To Remove License Verification With Lucky Patcher
- Root your Android device to start the process. You have to root your device to get started.
- But remember, the root process will be different smartphone. So search with your phone model for root tutorial.
- Now You need to Download the latest version of Lucky Patcher
- Open Lucky Patcher, After opening lucky patcher you will see that the app will load all the apps that installed on your device. Now select the Lucky patcher that you want to remove from license verification.
- You will see a menu with different options. Now select the “Open menu of patches” to continue.
- On that menu, press the button “Remove License Verification”
- Now you will see another menu with different options for removing license verification.
- Now press the apply button to patch the application just Wait for a to get the results.
- You will get a successful result with details. Congratulations! Now you have removed license verification from your desired Android application or games like COC, Destiny, Game of Thrones etc.,
The License Verification mechanism used by Google Play Store it manages a connection between your application and performs a license check with the server to see if you have a valid license for your application. It checks if your lucky patcher was legitimately purchased through the Google Play Store or not. Now if you wish to remove License Verification of Android Apps, then you will need to have Lucky Patcher on your Android phone. Once you have Lucky Patcher apk on your phone, you can follow the steps given below in order to remove License Verification of Android Applications.